Contributions to this website by companies, organisations, and individuals are considered.
Guest Blog Posts
Guest blog posts must be unique (i.e. not used on any other blog, website or publication), and will be ‘owned’ by the IT Security Expert if accepted. Requirements for Guest Blog Posts are;
- Written in a good standard of English, not have spelling and grammatical errors;
- Offer opinion, explanations, and\or provide guidance;
- Must be factually accurate, truthful, honest, and not misleading;
- Not be slanderous, hate speech\bully, illegal, encouraging illegal, unsafe or anti-social behaviour, or provide unbalanced negative criticism of individuals and organisations;
- Not sales oriented (i.e. sales pitch, advertisement). A single link back to commercial reputable company websites and\or a link crediting to the author is acceptable.
- Must be over 300 words, there is no maximum word limit.
Website Links and User Guidance (Security Help!)
We will consider adding links to highlight useful software tools and other websites providing useful guidance. They must be free (a free service) and be in relation to cyber security, fraud/identity theft, awareness, or online safety.
IT Security Expert Authored Blog Posts and Content
Articles and content for publishing on the IT Security Expert Blog and/or website, are considered, including;
- Press releases\statements;
- Help, Guidance, and Security Awareness;
- Book Reviews (must supply the book);
- ebooks (free for sharing with the audience);
- Event\Conference preview\review (IT Security Expert member must attend).
Content must not be too sales oriented (i.e. sales pitch, advertisement). A single link back to a commercial reputable company website can be provided.